Autumn weekend in Lake Constance

November 21, 2016

Story chapters
1 2 3 4


Autumn is a wonderful season: nature shows us such beautiful colors by painting amazing landscapes, and we stay there, grateful, while admiring the world around falling asleep under a slow and silent dry leaves rain.

Oh . . We should definitely enjoy this magical period of the year and let us be inspired by the amazing autumn sceneries…

Meersburg lower town

I especially appreciated this primitive and costless beauty during a short trip, about two weeks ago, around the eastern coast of Lake Costance in the south-western border of Germany.

I was so delighted by the nice places I saw, that I could not resist, and . . .  at the end I took lots of pictures ☺ I will show you in this post chapters story.

The environment around can speak to us. And during that brief vacation, it told me lots of things having inspired the creation of my photos collages, which I would now share with you, as well as my experience and impressions about those special places I visited. I hope you can enjoy my story.

This little trip reminded me the importance of taking time for myself to observe/feel the nature, the life around me.

The inexplicable joy we get by doing that is for free and no one can be deprived of it.
This is like a gift that we, sophisticated, always running beings, often forget.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi! I am happy to find other your posts! I like the photo of the tower with the climbing plant! I'm going to read. Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you so much for having visited my blog again! I'm glad that you liked my pictures. I hope you also liked my story. Bye!!

      Delete
  2. Che colori meravigliosi,visitare questi luoghi in autunno è stato come riscoprire una natura quasi dimenticata dalle nostre parti, dove l'inverno rimpiazza l'estate senza che neanche te ne accorgi.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. il tuo blog fa proprio venire voglia di viaggiare!!! i tuoi scatti sono vivi... e le tue descrizioni cosi ricche di particolari, che sembra quasi di essere li con te :) non vedo l'ora di leggere dei tuoi prossimi viaggi

    ReplyDelete